MONDAY 09.00 - 17.30
TUESDAY 09.00 - 17.30
WENESDAY 09.00 - 17.30
THURSDAY 09.00 - 17.30
FRIDAY 09.00 - 16.30
SATURDAY 10.00 - 12.30
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Adjust this part of the page according to your needs. Explain which cookies you usein plain, jargon-free language. In particular:
- their purpose and the reason why they are being used, (e.g. to remember users' actions, to identify the user, for online behavioural advertising)
- if they are essential for the website or a given functionality to work or if they aim to enhance the performance of the website
- the types of cookies used (e.g. session or permanent, first or third-party)
- who controls/accesses the cookie-related information (website or third party)
- that the cookie will not be used for any purpose other than the one stated
- how consent can be withdrawn.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won't be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited.
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.
A. Company Details
1. The Company is KC WORKWEAR LTD .
2. Our registered company address is KC Workwear Pelican House 119c Eastbank Street Southport Mersyside Pr8 1DQ
3. Our trading address is UNIT 2, 231 Liverpool road, Southport, PR8 4PH
4. We are registered with Companies House. Our company registration number is 07421926.
5. Our VAT registration number is 119 462 314.
1. "We", "us", "our", "company" and similar terms refer to KC WORKWEAR Company Ltd.
2. "You", "your", "customer" and similar terms refer to the customer who is purchasing Goods from KC WORKWEAR.
3. "Goods" and "items" refers to any products currently or previously offered for sale on the KC
4. "Order", "ordered" and similar terms refer to the process by the customer of selecting goods and making the necessary payment to KC WORKWEAR.
5. "Website" refers to the KC WORKWEAR website at www.kc-workwear.com.
1. Our agreement to supply the goods to you is made on the date we dispatch the goods to the address you supplied when you ordered the goods.
2. Title in the Goods shall pass to you on the date we dispatch the Goods to the address given when you ordered the Goods.
D. Product Photos and Colour Swatches
1. The product photos and colour swatches are scanned from the manufacturers' catalogues, provided electronically by the manufacturers or taken in-house.
2. Because colours representation in photography, printing, scanning and computer monitors can vary, the colour swatches should be used for guidance only.
3. Some product styles may have been changed slightly since the publicity photos were taken, or may vary between different colours/finishes of the product. The photos should therefore be used as a general indication of the style and fit only.
4. If you wish to clarify any product details before ordering please contact us.
1. All prices on this website are quoted in UK Pounds. Prices exclude VAT and also exclude postage and packaging.
2. The prices and promotions offered on the website may differ from those prices and promotions offered at the same time in our stores.
3. We are under no obligation to honour any in-store price or promotion in the event that they differ from those on the website. Similarly, our stores are under no obligation to honour any website price or promotion.
4. Prices that are reduced for sales and promotions are only valid for the period specified in the promotion. If no period is specified we may alter or end the promotion and price reductions at any time.
5. All "was" prices have been charged for a continuous period of 28 days in the last six months either on one of our websites or in one of our stores. "Was up to" prices refer to the highest priced size and colour combination. "From" refers to the lowest priced size and colour combination.
6. We reserve the right to adjust prices, offers, products and product specifications on the website at any time before (but not after) we accept your order.
F. Credit and Debit Cards
1. All credit and debit card payments are taken at the time you place your order.
2. If either you or we cancel part or all of the order the relevant amount will be refunded onto your card. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
3. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, and Delta.
4. All online credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, who are approved by all leading card issuers.
5. All telephone credit and debit card payments are processed manually in our offices through our card processing terminal.
6. The transaction will appear as a payment to KC WORKWEAR on your card statement.
G. Non UK Orders
1. We currently only accept orders for delivery to UK.
H. Postage and Packing
1. For UK orders we charge XXXXXXX delivery.
2. For next day UK delivery orders we have a flat rate of XXXXX per order regardless of the order value.
I. Delivery Methods
1. Most smaller UK orders are sent by XXXXX or another similar carrier.
2. All deliveries must be signed for on receipt. We cannot accept instructions to leave packages without signatures. You may wish to use an alternative delivery address as detailed below.
3. You may receive your goods in several packages which arrive on different days.
4.We deliver to UK.
J. Delivery Time
1. Most orders should be delivered within 7 to 10 working days.
2. However we ask customers to allow up to three weeks for delivery in the event that any items are temporarily out of stock.
3. If we are unable to deliver within this period we will contact you straight away.
4. You may receive separate packages which arrive on different days. We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
K. Next Day Delivery
1. If you require your goods urgently we can offer next day delivery for £8.50 per order to UK mainland addresses only. This is only available on items that are in stock and available for immediate despatch at the time of order.
2. To allow us to check stock when you order, orders for next day delivery must be placed by telephone to 01704 562200.
3. Next day delivery is not currently available for online orders.
4. Next day delivery orders received by noon Monday to Thursday will be delivered the following day.
5. Next day delivery orders placed after noon Thursday and Friday before noon will be delivered Monday.
6. Next day delivery orders placed Friday after noon and Saturday will be delivered Tuesday.
7. To order for next day delivery please call us on 01704 562200 between 9:30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
L. Delivery Address
1. You can specify any UK delivery address, for example your home, your neighbour's, your workplace or anywhere else you like.
2. We may need to carry out additional security checks if the delivery address is different to that cardholder address, which may delay your order. To help us with these checks please include the name of the householder at the delivery address rather than your name. We reserve the right to decline any order should we feel it appropriate.
M. Out of Stock
1. We carry stocks of the items on this website. However due to the wide range of size and colour combinations some items may be temporarily out of stock.
2. We will often send goods that are in stock straight away and send the outstanding goods as soon as we receive them from our suppliers.
3. In the unlikely event of any item being out of stock and not expected within three weeks, you will be notified by one of our customer service representatives, and given the option either to continue with the rest of your order, substitute the unavailable items with similar alternatives, or to cancel.
4. We will be happy to discuss your options when we contact you.
1. You will receive an electronic receipt by email, which included your order number. In case of any queries, you will need to quote your order number and name to one of our customer service representatives.
2. If you pay online by credit or debit card you will receive a payment confirmation email from our payment gateway, SagePay
3. You will receive an email confirmation when your goods are despatched which will contain the items despatched, the carrier name and their tracking reference.
4. If the delivery address is the same as the credit or debit cardholder's address a paper copy of the receipt will be included with your goods.
5. If the delivery address is different a delivery note will be included with the goods and a receipt will be either emailed or posted to the cardholder address.
6. If you require a further copy of your invoice please contact us to request it. All requested duplicate invoices are sent by email or post to the cardholder address.
O. Tracking Your Order
1. If you have created an account on our website you will be able to view a list of all your orders and track their status online. Simply log in then click Order History.
2. If you did not create an account when you ordered you can track the status of an individual order by entering the order number and email address on the Order Tracking page.
3. We will send you an email when your goods are despatched containing the name of the delivery company and their tracking number, so that you can track delivery progress on their website.
4. This email will list the items despatched. If the despatch does not complete your order then the outstanding items will be sent shortly.
5. If you require further assistance please contact us.
1. Any item can be returned for a refund within 14 days of dispatch date.
2. Any item can be returned for exchange for a different size, colour or style within 14 days of the dispatch date.
3. If an item arrives damaged or faulty, or the incorrect item is supplied, KC Workwear will refund the full purchase price including postage and packing. We will also refund your return postage costs.
4. However if you have decided that you don't want the product or wish to exchange it for a different size, colour or style, postage and packing costs are your responsibility. We will only refund the price of the product.
5. Any product you return must be returned complete, in clean unworn condition, in its original packaging and with all labels still attached.
6. Any free goods supplied as part of the product purchase must be returned with the product, otherwise we may deduct the full list price of the missing items from any refund.
7. Please allow up to two weeks from us receiving your returned item for it to be processed.
8. Always return goods to us by either recorded or special delivery post or some other form of insured service. This is essential because we do not compensate for returned parcels lost or damaged in transit. If items you are returning are lost or damaged it is your responsibility as the sender to claim compensation from the carrier. We recommend the use of an insured delivery service.
9. Refunds for credit and debit card orders will be made to the same card as you used for your purchase. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
10. When returning your item(s), please complete and enclose our Returns Form to help us identify your package and process your return as quickly as possible. If you do not have a printer please include the same information in a letter in your package.
11. Items that have been printed or embroidered cannot be returned as they are made to order but this does not affect your statutory rights.
12. If goods are received in damaged or breached packaging they must be sign for as such and
we must be informed in writing within 48 hours of any damaged or missing goods. We will not
accept responsibility for damaged or missing goods if the above is not complied with.
1. If you wish to exchange your purchase for a different size, colour or style, please return it with a returns form as detailed above.
2. For these exchanges we do not refund your return postage cost. We will also charge our standard postage and packing cost to your credit/debit card to cover the cost of sending the replacement goods to you. If the price of the replacement goods is different we will charge or refund the difference to your card as appropriate. Refunds will be processed within 28 days.
R. Cancellations and Alterations
1. If you wish to cancel or change your order, please call us on 01704 562200 between 9:30am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday, or email us at [email protected]
2. We advise you to email us immediately, or call us between 09:30 and 10:30, to stand the best chance of catching us before your order is processed. If you email us, please include a daytime telephone number.
3. Please have your order number available when you call, or include it in your email.
4. If you contact us before your order has been processed, we will be happy to alter or cancel it.
5. If we have already sent your order, you will need to refuse the delivery or return it to us as soon as you receive it (please refer to the Returns information above). We will refund your payment when we receive the returned or refused package. Please note decorated garments cannot be refunded. This does not affect your stattory rights. Refunds will be processed within 28 days of safe return of goods.
1. We take great care to ensure the information and prices on this website are accurate and current. However, no matter how carefully we check it, errors do occasionally slip through. Any errors discovered will be corrected as soon as we become aware of them.
2. If you notice any errors or inconsistencies please let us know.
3. In the unlikely event that a website error affects your order, we will contact you before we process your order to discuss the matter. If you discover any errors after we have processed your order, you are of course welcome to cancel your order and return the goods.
1. KC Workwear will not make unsolicited contact with you via email, nor will we sell, rent or exchange customer information with anyone else. We share relevant information only with those parties entrusted with the processing of your account and the fulfilment of your order. We have established procedures to protect your privacy - and we uphold them vigorously.
3. We only obtain information from you when you enter it on the ordering page, and we only request the information that is required to efficiently process your order. The entries marked with a * are required to allow us to process your order, other items are optional but are useful in the event that we need to contact you about your order.
5. The only other item of information that is collected automatically is the IP address used for your current Internet connection session (this is for security and fraud prevention purposes only).
6. We only use the personal information provided for processing your current order. We will never use your email address or any other information for any other purpose.
7. When you complete your order you can choose to receive our occasional email newsletters. This is an opt-in email list, meaning that you must tick the box to join the list (the default is ticked). You can easily remove yourself from this list at any time.
W. Ordering Online and Security
1. Shopping at KC Workwear is safe. We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt all your personal information. All credit and debit card payments are processed by a leading online card processing gateway, The XXXXXXXXXX, who are approved by all leading card issuers and are compliant with the latest PCI-DSS card processing regulations.
2. If you want to check that the connection is via SSL, right-click on the page (the order entry and confirmation pages only) and choose "Properties" from the pop-up menu.
3. If you are still unsure about sending your credit or debit card details to us over the Internet, please telephone 01704 562200 between 9:30am and 4.00pm Monday to Friday and speak to one of our customer service representatives to place your order.
4. We do not store or process any credit or debit card details through any of our computer systems or internet servers. For online payments the card details are processed and held by The XXXXXXXXXXXXX and are not available to us. For telephone orders we process the payment directly through our terminal.
5. All order paperwork is securely destroyed one month after completion of your order.
6. If you have any questions or concerns about the security or any other aspect of our website and systems please email our webmaster, [email protected]
7. The contents of this website are copyright KC Workwear Ltd.
8. Copyright in some product images is owned by our suppliers or their agents.
9. Products sold by KC Workwear may be subject to copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights in favour of third parties. KC Workwear acknowledges those rights.
10. The content of this website will be updated from time to time and changes will be made to the range of products available for purchase. Please note that your purchase of any product will be subject to availability of stock.
11. The laws of England and Wales will govern your use of this Web site.
12. If any provision of this document is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of this document and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected thereby.
13. In all cases our maximum liability to you is the full purchase price you paid for the goods.
14. Nothing in this document affects your statuary rights as a consumer.